VOX: A new Blogging Site
So, who needs a new blogging site anyway? And for heaven's sake why would I start yet ANOTHER thing? Between my MySpace, Facebook, Linked-in, Blogger, Ejyoung.com, Faculty Website and Second Life I really don't think I have time to add in yet another one!
Um...until now.
I read about VOX at one of my favorite blog sites: Influential Interactive Marketing, and decided to check it out. I think I'm hooked. What I really like is not the social networking piece (although that really has potential), it is the user interface and the way you can pull in audio, video, books, and images. The tagging is very del.icio.us like and incorporates directly into the interface. You can also provide individual permissions on your photos, posts, whatever.
It's free.
It's easy.
With the integrated tagging feature not just on posts but on images, audio, video etc. and the fact that the books will link back directly to Amazon...it's blowing my mind.
It officially launched for public consumption on Thursday, October 26th. Through beta it has 85,000 members.
I think I'm officially on board.
Now...the question is...should I keep Blogger?



0 comments:
Post a Comment