South Africa...here they come!
The students working on the South Africa project leave bright and early tomorrow morning from Burlington. They arrive Saturday afternoon in Cape Town and their itinerary includes many opportunities to learn and observe the South African culture in many different ways.
I'm excited for them.
I'm jealous that I'm not going ... but ... this is not my time, it is their time.
But, they are in good hands and they are very ready for this work.
Read their blog posts here: emc-gamestakeonvaw.blogspot.com. It's a community blog set up by the Emergent Media Center to allow all the individuals who are part of the project to post their thoughts. I'll be making periodic posts as well.
But for now, my job is to sit and wait and look forward to helping them sort out everything they learn when they get back.



0 comments:
Post a Comment