Friday, December 04, 2009

This look into my classroom brought to you by my students and TWITTER

Yes I use Twitter in the classroom. I even ask and expect that my students will Tweet during class.

Today was a special day though. We covered a lot of ground. Turns out now all you have to do is go to the Twitters to find out what we did!

It started here....

JamieMarieHenry:
RT @EricaViscio: Just got my first look at augmented reality in #MKT250. Ho-ly crap.

Then here...

EricaViscio:
Do you know about the Graffiti Geo?" "No." "OH MY GOD I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW." Conversation between @ryanfitz124 and @ejyoung67

And then it went here....

BrewBetterWorld

- Student @ryanfitz124 takes over @ejyoung67 's #mkt250 class


And then here...

gracespain

love #mkt250 and our prof... @ejyoung67 "i am so playing world of warcraft, in front of you, IN CLASS."

And then...

KWamser

@ejyoung67 is playing WOW in class, ohh man this school #campchamp #mkt250

So now you know that in my class today we looked at Augmented Reality, a student took over the class and I played WoW.

Typical day in Internet Marketing.

Posted via email from Elaine's Posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus