Will you hire me?
The biggest challenge I face as a college professor who teaches online marketing is staying current. I read a lot. I engage a lot. I try to get my hands dirty but I'm not always successful.Big changes have been happening over the past few months in the online space -- connections, new services, continued growth of mobile -- and if I am going to do my job and get students ready for what's out there, it has become quite clear that I have to get out there too. So, with that in mind ... will you hire me this summer? Or, if you cannot would you pass this on to someone who might?
College professor who teaches Marketing, Internet Marketing and Online Communication Strategies seeks opportunity with Burlington, VT based Communication Firm. Requirements include fast-paced environment where there is ample opportunity to work on Analytics, CPC Campaigns, Social Media Strategy and Online Branding. Big plus if there is mobile, augmented reality and social gaming in the mix.
Salary Requirements: NONE. I work for free.
Availability: Summer 2010: June 1, 2010 - July 30, 2010.
My skills can be seen at http://www.linkedin.com/in/elainejyoung. References are available on request. Contact me at eyoung@champlain.edu or on twitter at @ejyoung67.I don't take up too much space and I actually do have work experience. I can even bring my own lunch.Now that's a bargain!


